Finished not a moment too soon… tomorrow morning I head to the coast for 2 weeks with the cast and crew of The Distant Boat as we start the most intensive portion of our production, filming 12-18 hour days, 7 days a week. Right now we’ve filmed roughly 40% of the movie, and will be at 80% by the time we wrap the coastal portion of production by the end of this month.
So, we are simultaneously greatly relieved and challenged to make it through the next 2.5 weeks, and would greatly appreciate your prayers. Please pray for
- Safe travels for Andy and the cast/crew
- success in filming and staying on schedule
- strength and endurance for long days and nights
- Lesa and the kids who will be busy:
- Finishing the thesis, based on feedback from the editor
- Directing the HS fall play, “You Can’t Take It With You”, in 2 weeks
- Managing the house, which in Africa includes lots of power outages, water outages, security, generators, keeping the computer running, etc!
Thank you all for your support and your prayers. We couldn’t be here, doing this, without your partnership.
Praising God from whom all blessings flow,
Andy, Lesa, Robbie, Avery, Sydney Brown